Katrina provides individual and group psychotherapy.
She has been a midwife for 35 years and also works in the NHS. Her specialties include:
- working with pregnancy related psychological problems such as anxiety and/or depression.
- anxiety about giving birth
- anxiety and/or depression after birth in the postnatal period
- women and couples traumatised by childbirth
- working with mothers and their babies when there are relationship difficulties: sometimes its simply hard to be together in the beginning
Katrina is experienced in working with the result of trauma from sexual and domestic abuse.